From:
FerretsFirst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:53:15 -0500
FerretsFirst would like to thank everyone involved with the giving tree
this year. It starts with the people who put together the information
for Kris, to Kris and Co. for all their really hard (sometimes
frustrating) work and for the wonderful people who picked these ferrets
from the tree. All the people involved showed their deep love and
affection for shelter ferrets and for those who operate the shelters.
We received wonderful, thoughtful gifts and words of encouragement from
all of our Santas. I can't even begin to tell you how touched I was by
the kindness and generosity this year, a year when the economy was
uncertain. Because of you, the shelter ferrets have warm bedding, lots
of 'Tone, treats, medicine and food and the shelter mom has a heart
full of appreciation and the encouragement to continue. I would be
terribly remiss not to send a great big thank you to all the
FerretFirst volunteers and those of other shelters also. Your time
and energy is essential to the health and welfare of the ferrets. It
would not be possible to keep a shelter running without you. To my
volunteers: You have my greatest appreciation for all you do and the
sacrifices you make. To Our Santas: Thank you for a wonderful year.

Happy New Year to All,

Robin

FerretsFirst Rescue and Placement
Annandale, VA 22003