From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 1996 16:14:33 -0400
I just wanted to comment on a few things.

Feline Pine litter is the BEST!  There is no odor and it's not that messy as
litters go.  The recycled newpaper was annoying - it gets huge when wet and
smells, and the ferret didn't like it when that happened.

Also, I ordered Totally Ferret from the Jeffers catalog for $12.18 or
something like that, and that was BETTER than getting it directly from
Performance Foods.  Thanks to whoever posted the numbers.

Finally, I saw a ferret on TV.  It was being held by the spokeswoman who was
talking all about WILD animals.  She said "The ferret can eat 5X it's body
weight per day, but this other wild animal can eat 30X it's body weight per
day.".  It was a cute silver-mitt and it was obviously domestic.  It's too
bad that she had to imply that she could actually hold this "wild animal",
like they aren't really DOMESTIC!!!

- Adrienne