From:
Nicole LEXEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 20:38:32 -0800
Hi!  Just wanted to tell you our news.

For all of you who were thinking of us and for those of you who sent us
private e-mails, Tessa is better.  We caved and decided to go with the
removal of her spleen.  Watching her lose energy and plop down after a few
steps was very hard on us.  Too sad to watch for much longer.  We feel sure
she wouldn't of lasted too many more days.  So now she is recovering from
surgery and eating duck soup and loving the attention I am sure.  However,
all the masses I told you about are lymphosarcona (?) and the vet said he
will be surprised if she lives another 3 months.  In another week or so we
will be looking into cortozone (?) to try and help but we know her chances
are slim.  However, we bought her another couple of months of hugs and
kisses, raisins and rice krispies, and Snoopy still has her to snuggle
with.

My heart goes out to all of you who have lost your fuzzies (especially
those gone to the bridge recently), we will be there someday too.

Thoughts & prayers for all of you,
Nikki & the kidz (Snoopy & Tessa, Bailey & Tigger-roo)