Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:57:19 -0400
OKay, now I'm getting really excited!  And I know this is only the tip
of the iceburg of who is to come.  Keep em coming!  I wanna see who is
coming or at least going to think about coming.

::Tapping my toe::
WHERE are the following people whom I'm fairly sure are going to
be there?!

Fran P, Lindaferret, Julie Fossa, Donna S, Dianna D, Kay A, Danee, and
our friendly neighborhood Friar Tuck ... BIG? [I'll be there running
the sound, as usual! Or trying to! BIG]

What about regulars like Pet Francisco, Alicia D, Barb Clay, Julianna,
Shron, Deb S, Kris and Dave Mathis, Barry, Dr Murray, Phyllis S, and
that hottie Brett Middleton? Will they be coming?

There are hundreds more names I'm wondering about.

Oooo! What about the "real" partiers of the ferret world? The Dutch!
Will that posse be coming? Any other friends from around the world.

I'm doing it again, I'm wondering and going nuts ....... ORACLE, HELP!