From:
Rebecca Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:26:16 EDT
>I am considering entering into a contract with an artist who does - what
>some might consider "dark" or unorthodox ferret art.  What I have seen
>so far is very beautiful and unique (in my opinion of course - might not
>be for everyone).  If there is any interest in this type of art...

(Briefly de-lurking)

Went and took a look at the Ferret Dragon -- he's gorgeous!  I'm a
"fantasy genre" artist myself, and I wish that more people who work
in fantasy / science fiction themes would consider using ferts as
"fantastical animalles" -- the possibilities are endless.  (Sitting
around with some friends one evening, the topic of potentially "scary"
critters came up.  It was decided that the two most unnerving
possibilities were cats with thumbs, and ferrets with wings.)  I hope
that you can get a good collaboration going with the artist; the talent
in that painting speaks for itself.

~Becca
Mom to Sinead the Brat (aka 'Nader 'Nader Weasel Vader), Panther and
Dylan (kitty-fuzz)
Missing Morag Mustelid Morrigu, Fiona Ferret Fittipaldi, Garfunkel the
Curmudgeon, and Jasmine Dancer Ferret Fosse, all hangin' out at the
Bridge with Victor the WonderDog and Charlie the Tripod, Yellow Tabby of
Few Words