From:
Jo- Mannix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 20:36:10 -0500
I had the pleasure of meeting Kim Rushing this weekend and her furry
kids.....I couldn't wait to great each and every ferret they were all such
happy little guys and some not so little.... a new comer had just arrived
as I pulled up... what a butter ball, she had to be at least 5 lbs and only
4 months old... Wylie was a cutie patootie have to mention her wanted to
kiss her little face all day.......they are all very fortunate fuzzies to
have Kim there to care for them when no one couldn't or wouldn't......she
has her whole life diverted for the love of the ferrets I can't remember
the last time I met someone as gracious and unselfish as Kim she surely
gives meaning to the words Guardian Angel... while I was there I was also
given the pleasure of naming 2 of the shelter fuzzies a male and a
female...... the female I named..  Missy Doodah and the male I named
Mickey Doodah they were excited about there new names they started to dance
around ......then I came to this Male 5 year old Named Rudy Ray Moore what
a cuddle muffin...... kisses and the eyes you can melt in.... so what else
to do but to take him home..... this poor guy was dumped in front of a pet
store in a cardboard box in the poring rain.... he was so upset with this
tragedy that he didn't eat for a while... he is now eating and was ready
to be brought home to a forever home (mine).... I want to thank Kim for
allowing me to bring home

Rudy Ray Moore to my ferret kingdom he was welcomed with open arms by the
rest of the kids and will be forever cared for and loved by us all..... I
can't wait until my next visit....THANK YOU KIM

Jo-  And The Dooken Devils
Chuma, Jazmine, Xena, Gabrielle, Mushy, Lucky,
Snapple, Britney, Bullett, Samson, Delilah
Wednesday And Rudy Ray Moore