Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2008 19:27:02 -0400
ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT TO GET YOUR FREE BLACK FOOTED FERRET FIGURINE WITH THE
PURCHASE OF OUR PREMIUM BEDDING 50.00 OR MORE

SPECIAL From LFFR bedding:

*FROM JUNE 15th THRU AUGUST 15 TH ONLY
We will donate 10 % of Proceeds directly to the BFF Program for
purchases $50.00 OR MORE spent on our BEDDING products and include ONE
BLACK FOOTED FERRET Figurine in your package.(ONE PER BOX SHIPMENT) .
What a great surprise to open your box and see your very own BFF
figurine (and STUNNING quality bedding for your Fuzzies to enjoy for
years to come. (This special applies to PAID PURCHASES of the following
Dates and NOT to previous sales or orders. )

Check us out and put us into your FAvorites NOW so you can monitor all
the new items we will be adding Every day!!

Bless you, Rose & the Gang of 29 @ LFFR
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

www.littlefeetferretbedding.com