From:
Rexfelis Shadowcat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 15:02:16 -0700
**Lurk Mode Deactivated**

Hey all.  Don't know if anyone has seen this yet.  Another cute ferret
page.  http://members.home.net/xelahouse/
What impressed me was the nicely done ferret cam.  I was watching yesterday
and caught site of 3 of his 4 fuzzies crawling into the hammock and taking
a nap.  CUTE!  The site also has a lot of good information and links to the
requisite faqs (ferret faq, medical faq, first aid faq, duck soup recipes,
etc.)  I don't know the guy who runs it, but I'm impressed with the site...

**Lurk Mode Reactivated**

Thanks, merci, salamat, gracias, shi shi, domo arigato gozaimasu, ekanalay,
danka, spasiba, mahalo, grazzi, etc.

* Rexfelis Kageneko Shadowcat    | "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, *
* Catlord of the Shadows         | but I have promises to keep, and miles *
* [log in to unmask]             | to go before I sleep... and miles to   *
* "No light is without Shadows"  | go before I sleep..."  -Robert Frost-  *