From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 16:48:18 -0400
Why take the family to Disneyland!  Or looking for movie stars in Hollywood,
why burn at the polluted beaches..  Come to California's newest historic al
alien landing(I mean landmark!!!  "site#2001 Bob Slept Here" Come and see
the Alienum bubble(I mean aluminum)where Bob slept (if you look closely you
can still see some hairs on the pilow) Sit at the round table and feel the
uncontrollable urge to make puns!  Walk among a herd of prehistoric
tortises.  See the bone yard where many wonderus things were learned.  See
the "cats" from Domestica Unknownst Ferretis.  Also for a little extra enjoy
the same meal Bob ate and drank.  See the mysterious drawings that where
left by Bob.  View the mystifing bone ( that came from the mysterious brown
bag)one of many that Bob has left along the way in his travelsTheres
something for everyone!A true adventure for one and all!!  Come and
experinece the awe and mystery of site #2001

After the experinece why not stop by our gift shop!!  Available for the
first time Bob's faux ponytails they come in many exciting colors and also
available first time in washed or natural textures!!  To complete that look
how bout the Bob pirate earring!

Gotta take home something for the love ones why bring home another Tshirt or
a stuff animal bring home Bob's socks we have many socks to chose from all
different sizes,colors,smells,shapes and some are even monogramed, a
collection from the world over.  (usual disclaimers apply) Love that Bob!!

  Melissa