From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:16:15 -0400
Hi ya guyz!  It's been a busy week for us at the shelter.  Misty was
adopted the same day she came in, we took in McGee and a couple of others
and mommie and I will be on internet TV Tuesday morning at 8 am EST.  If
you have a chance, check it out at www.u8tv.com they even keep back shows.
It's called the Lofters "shower hour"

My girlfriend, Woozlette has been very ill.  She spent 2 days last week
in the hospital and we fear it's cancer.  She may not make it much longer.
I am heartbroken as I have not connected with a ferret this way since
Princess was at our shelter.

A lot of you have been e-mailing mommie about the Ferrets 2000 videos.
Mommie asked me to tell you all that auntie Paige has them right now and
due to her hectic schedule she has been unable to send them out.  Rest
assured as soon as mommie can get in touch with auntie Paige, she will
send them out.  Mommie asked me to apologize and stand on my hind legs
begging for forgiveness.

Got to run, lots of mischief to get into and want to spend as much time
with Woozlette as I can.

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Work like you don't need the money... Love
like you've never been hurt...And dance like no one's watching!