From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 07:18:14 -0800
When I can get my hands on the local paper, I like to check for ferrets
that I might be able to rescue.  In this week's paper was something along
these lines:
"Ferret, cage, and accessories.  Worth $225.  Will sacrifice for $175."

Um, hellooo?  That sounds like an add for a used and discarded engagement
ring or something.  Sheesh.

Anyway, on a "Frasier" rerun the other night, Woody from "Cheers" was
visiting.  They were sitting around the table joking about a time when
they had played a joke on Cliff by putting an angry ferret in his mailbag.
Frasier's brother asked how you make a ferret angry, and Woody replied
"Well, for starters, you put him in a mailbag!" I practically rolled off
the couch laughing.  I started out cringing, because I thought it would
just have to be something bad (OK, call me a pessimist), but it came out
great.  Cheers to Frasier, no pun intended!

=====
Aileen & the Herd
Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, Noel, & Sandy

"It is a shameful thing that you should mind these folks that are out of
their wits." -Martha Carrier, condemned Salem 'witch'