From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:16:31 -0800
Hello,
I just saw a post on here about Modern Ferret Magazine being late.  The
last issue I received was # 31 also.  It does seem like along time since
the last issue.  Has anyone else received a issue after # 31?  I was
worried there was a subscription problem, but I believe I am subscribed
for 3 years.

I e-mailed Eric and Mary at their Modern Ferret Site, but have not
received an answer yet.  I know that there is only the 2 of them to put
out the magazine and that has to be a lot of hard work.  I hope everything
is going all right for them and nothing is wrong.  I love modern Ferret,
it's our favorite.

If any one knows anything please let us know.
Thank you,
Suzi Lambert