From:
"Drs. D & S" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 12:06:28 -0500
The Indiana Ferret Organization ( In.F.O.  ) began in Spring of 1996, and is
accepting new members.  Dues are $20.00/year, which includes the monthly
newsletter, mailings, and funding for our first show ( scheduled for
Sept.-date to be announced ).  We are currently having monthly meetings in
Bloomington, In.; however, we have divided the state into regions which will
each eventually have their own gatherings more local to their members.  This
has been a big undertaking, but the response is exiting!  Indiana has been
deprived of a good ferret network for long enough!

To join or inquire, phone or write to In.F.O.'s president, proving your
name, address and phone #:
        Tammatha Gerkin
        216 E. Vine St.
        Mitchell, In. 47446
        ( 812 ) 849-2334
You may send a check or money order to join, or if you prefer, just ask for
a complementary newsletter and decide whether to join after reading it...