Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 12:44:43 -0400
Now that my ferrets are spending less time in their cages, I would
like to find a way to hang up hammocks and cubes outside the cage. They
still seem to be having squabbles over their sleeping arrangements.

I would imagine making some sort of holder out of pvc tubing might
work. Does anyone have plans for these that I can look at to make my
own? Or does someone out there make them for resale?

Thanks in advance!
Alayne, Emmett, Bugsy, Bella (FNA Mocha Mint) and Grey Goose, to be
renamed later.