From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 20:44:53 -0800
>From:    Josephine Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: something said about me?
>I received an e-mail, that made me aware, that my name had been mencioned
>on the FML stating me as being "part of the problem" in this debate about
>shelters, I've had problems with my computer, and i obviously have missed
>that particular post made by Bill Killian?

Gee...  I missed it too.

Sounds like a troublemaker trying to interpret my email for some personal
or political purposes.  No one made you aware that I said anything about
you.  They are lying to claim I said you were "part of the problem".

I even looked through all my recent posts to the FML and found the post
that a trouble maker is referring to.  My post was sent in on the seventh.
I do not know which issue it came in off hand.

Now unless are you the Adelle Porch that wrote that book?  <grin>

Well I said not so nice things about the Klan.  But I did not say anybody
in particular is "part of the problem".

I took something you said as a starting point.  No mention of you being any
part of "the problem" was in the post.  I did say things that were about
some people at some shelters with whom I am familiar.  Since you and I do
not know each other that obviously was not about you.

>[Moderator's note: I don't remember any such post.  If you'd like to
>forward the email to me, removing the sender if you wish, it might help
>me to figure out where this rumor got started.  BIG]

I'd like to know who has taken it upon thereself to spread lies as well.  I
guess I have no desire to be "politically correct" and admit I wanna know
names.

This off list scandalizing and rumor mongering does quite a bit of damage
to innocent folks.  I'm not worried about me but this sort of stuff is very
hurtful to me wife and kids.  The usual response I get when I confront
these idiots is that I need to "think of the ferrets" - somehow lies are
supposed to help ferrets?  I don't get it.

Gee and it was so nice of them to tell you this crap just in time for my
birthday.

Now if you did read the post that I sent in that day you might be able to
think about what I said and consider what I was writing about.  And it
wasn't Josephine...

-bill

--
bill and diane killian