From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:42:26 -0500
Hello fellow fuzzlovers!

A few questions for the older and wiser.  First I'd like to thank the
person who posted on the superpet cages.  I was planning on buying one
but now I am reconcidering.  I love how it looks but if they're gonna be
that much trouble....So now I'm trying to decide weather to get a martin's
or a midwest.  The shelves on the midwest look so tiny!  Can a ferret
really play on such small ledges?  My 'former' friend had one and her big
boy kept falling off the top one!

Second, does anyone have some advice for ferretproofing the kitchen?
I want to get latches for the cupboards, which are better, the plastic
latches or the magnetic ones?  Also, does anyone have any advice on
keeping ferrets out from behind the fridge and stove?  If ferretproofing
a babygate to keep him out of the kitchen entirely is necesarry I'll do
it, but I would rather avoid it.  If I must, I must, I'm just wondering
if there was an alternative.

Thanx a bunch!

Amanda Fuzzlover and the future fuzzbutts Pooky-Bear and Bug-a-Boo!

Deal not in the ways of the dragon, for thou art crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.