From:
fredi slaugenhaupt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 08:00:21 -0700
One of my friends, Kody, is probably taking me to Lori's next weekend.
[October 6th and 7th]. It is a 6 hour drive from here so our plans are
not final yet. This is going to be so amazing. I'm very excited and
he is, too. We will be getting a hotel room so we can be there for a
couple of days to help. I doubt there is, but if there's anyone in
Clarion, PA's area that needs several items to be taken there, I would
be very glad to take them for you. But remember, OUT PLANS AREN'T FINAL
AS OF NOW. We will be discussing this more throughout the week.

Also, this weekend I am distributing flyers about the help that Lori
needs. She did read the flyer and make a few edit's. So I'm all set. I
now just have to get about 133940 ink cartons and print several hundred
papers. [:

I can't even express how excited I am to do all of this. It also counts
for my seniour project [I'm still in high school]. Though, I'm doing a
local help-out at my local Humane Society for my seniour project...so
this is completely a fun adventure I'd like to do. I wish I had more
items myself to give to Lori. Though I'm going to a dollar store today
and spending probably $50 on items that I read she needs.

ALSO, thank you for all of the replies on the Benadryl dosage for
vaccines. It was very helpful. I will let everyone know how Brutus does
after his second set of vaccines. [Don't worry...I'm getting them 2
weeks apart just incase there is a reaction. I'll know which one the
reaction was caused from].

LOVE, Kelly aka Fredi.
And her little fuzzbuts Brute Boy and Skitzo [[: