Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 07:46:34 EDT
Just a reminder that I am donating 50% of all sales (not just profits)
to Lori Sies and the DMK ferrets she's rescued up until the 31st of
October!

Today, October 1 is my birthday and I'd like all those owned by ferrets
to make that their present to me.. an order.. big or small that will
enable me to further help Lori.

I would donate 100% but my inventory and supplies are quite low - I'm
not working so "personal" money is at a premium. Donating 50% gives me
the ability to restock and make even more to send to Lori.

Please check out my site, I'm sure there's something you or your
babies just can't do without and in satisfying whims, you could help
Lori too! :)  It's a win win situation!

If you order bedding, etc. that is to be sent to Lori I will add a
card that tells her who the "gift" is from and I'll also add 1 dozen
crocheted eggs and 6 toys to the box (equaling a $20 value gift from
me, as well as the 50%...

If we all work together, we can do wonderful things to help this
incredibly unselfish lady and the babies she's saved from such
deplorable conditions.

Thanks everyone, and God Bless!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran

Please visit my  website...
http://www.ferretsarelove.com/
A  percentage of all sales goes to needy shelters.