From:
Heidi Lepak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 07:40:29 -0400
I'm not sure if this is appropriate for this list.  I'm trying to locate
couple in the Brandon, Tampa area who own ferrets.  Their names are Linda
and Dale.  Don't know if they belong to this list, but as so many of us who
have ferrets do belong, I'm taking this chance.  If you do belong, please
contact me privately and I'll explain.  Thank you and we wish all ferrets
lovers a wonderful holiday season.

We survived the Petsburgh Critique
www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/3133
http://communities.msn.com/Ferret