From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:13:25 -0400
I think that giving ferrets mice to just kill is awful.  There are enough
toys to entertain ferrets out there.  I am sorry but I feel all life is
sacred and to be used as toys is horrifying.  what is the point of giving
the mouse to the ferret if it is only killed and not eaten??  You call
that feeding mice to ferrets???  I call that sick.

I understand pet shops selling feeder mice ( not real happy about it) but
at least those animals are used for food and not toys.  I feel sorry for
the mice you breed.

If I read your post wrong I apologize.  But it reads just awful to me.