From:
Debbie Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:44:48 -0400
Hi all,
I am moving from Michigan to Texas, leaving this Saturday, and I'd like
to ask anyone from the downriver area who could, please fill my space in
rescuing and placing ferrets.  I am not a shelter, per se, but I gave my
name to a friend at Wyandotte Animal rescue group, and have been getting
ferrets right and left ever since!!!  I will be having my phone
disconnected , so please call and give them your number if you'd be willing
to save a fuzzy life!!!

Also, the Taylor Animal Shelter has a young fuzzy NOW, in quarenteen who
will be destroyed if no one claims or takes her (free!!!) I just picked up
a sweet girl from there a couple of days ago....but won't be here to save
the other one.  Please, someone, care enough to be there for the fuzzies
no shelters have been there for, and if you all can, call around to local
animal groups and leave your name for emergency ferret help, you'll be
suprized how many people call dog'/cat rescue groups for help!!!  Let me
know privately if you've decided to fill my place in Michigan, I'd like to
thank you personally!!  God bless you all!

Debbie :)~
"For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is
 tamed or will yet be tamed by mankind.
 But no man can tame the tongue....."
James 3: 7- 8...