Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 05:35:22 -0800
Hi all!

My little ones engage in tail wagging usually when they are concentrating
on chasing each other or the cat.  It is funny to see the back end of a
ferret sticking out of a tube (the front end is concentrating on who is
to be attacked)and that tail start twitching madly.

My guys get to go on small trips out in the yard, always on a leash.  We
walk them around the yard, which is fenced in, and let them dig in the
mulch around the trees.  They also have an outside cage for warm (not hot!)
days when we are outside and bring them out to be with us.  They seem to
particularly enjoy warm breezes swinging their hammocks!  They also seem
to sleep even more soundly after being out in the fresh air.

I believe the FLO is also operating in our house as well.  Theodore and
Samantha have been taking my psychology and counseling books and notes.
Perhaps they are trying to improve their already superior mind control over
humans!!

Dana & Mike (proud parents of 7)
Theodore (Come lie on the futon and tell me about it)
Samantha (We can set up an office under the futon...)
Robert (I am such a good boy Mama!  I wouldn't dig in the fern, honest!)
Eddie (Hey,Theordore, have you learned how to make them just give us
the bag of Craisins??)
Riggs & Bonnie, canines extrodinaire (Silly weasels!)
Kitty, the ferret wannabe (Craisins - yuk!)