From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:09:26 -0700
I got up and checked my e-mail before leaving the house for the day -
imagine my surprise to find all kinds of well-wishes for my daughter,
Alaina.  I didn't have time to read the FML, so just checked private
messages.  I was really surprised that so many people knew about this -
after all, I only told the IFC people, the SOS ladies and the fruits.
But...it's the ferret community and I figured someone must have let
others know what was going on.  I left the house with a warm, fuzzy
feeling knowing all those people cared!

Then I get home and actually have time to sit and read the FML...and it
was ME who let everyone know!  LOL!  How funny is that?  Obviously, my
mind was not on what I was doing yesterday!!!

The post about my daughter - who is feeling like she's been hit by a
train today, was intended for the people I talk with on a daily basis.  I
did not mean to burden the whole FML with my family matters.  I apologize
and will from now on watch more closely to where I send my messages!!

I want to thank the very special people who sent notes of encouragement!
You guys are the greatest!!  Thank you!!

Judy Cooke