Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2011 21:16:11 +1100

Hi All,

I am desperately seeking a Ferret Wheelchair.

Does anyone have a used ferret flyer that they do not need anymore????
My ferrets quality of life will be terrible if I cant get her a chair,
Poor little Weedus, she has always been so active and still even now
WONT sit still, even though she is hitting her head, as she violently
falls on her right side every time she tries to move.

I have done my best to make some different disability walking aids
for her myself but they do not compete with the ferret flyer :(

I have seen other posts that the "Ferret Flyer" people have not
answered their email address for a long time (has anyone tried to
call them on the phone number on the web page?), that is why I am now
seeking any used Ferret Wheelchair that might be out there........

I live in Australia and am happy to pay the postage costs.

My email is: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time
Weedus' mum ~ Belinda Dare
+6126258 9115