From:
Tink Basa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 21:25:49 -0800
Due to my significant other's health problems, we will need to downsize
our housing and move within the next year.

I tend to calm myself by planning ahead and I was thinking the fuzzies
need another cage. Here's why--

We will be moving several hours south (closer to family and support
system) and may be staying with various family members while we search
for the perfect place for our menagerie.

I have four babies that are happily housed in an FN 142 with the 143
(3rd story) added on. I am very happy with this cage but don't want to
be taking that down and setting it up all the time on our quest for
the perfect home.

I have a travel cage that is much nicer than a carrier and roomy enough
for them to have a comfortable car ride. No problem there. But it's
much too small as living quarters in my opinion, even for temporary
situations. My kids are spoiled and usually have free roam so if they
are going to have to be caged more often while this move happens, I
want something roomy enough--thinking two levels.

For convenience, I want something collapsible and easy to store, set
up, and take down.

Money--while we are trying to save and prepare for our move and watch
our budgets, I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount if the quality is
there and it's something I could use in the future too.

With that said, I thought who better than FML'ers to reccomend me the
type of cage I am wanting. Ease of transport and Roominess are top on
my list. I want to make this experience the least stressful on them
as possible which is why I'm preparing now. I think I'll invest in a
playpen as well (probably Martins) but want to focus on the cage first.
Keep in mind these are awfully spoiled babies who have their mommy
wrapped around their paws. With all that's going on, I'd love to know
they were comfortable and at least have that peace of mind.

Thanks for reading,

Tink