Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:11:37 -0500
Hello
I just acquired a new 10 week male ferret that my 6 yr old female has
decided to NOT like.  He is half her size.  If he is near her in their
cage, she will "attack" him by biting his neck No blood but he makes the
"noise" and runs to another spot

Has anyone tried bitter apple and it helped (don't want to spend $8 for
something that doesn't work) or do you know of a home product that I
could try that taste nasty but doesn't harm ferrets.  The baby turns his
back to her and hope that she doesn't notice him, when she walks by.

She has had two new ferrets come in the house over the 6 years (one just
died of cancer) and has never acted like this.  Any thoughts on why she
is doing dom act.

Zevron
Luck be with me