From:
Gary Reany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:13:18 -0230
Six months ago I posted for suggestions to aid in the integration of a
new girl.  Josie never really fit in with the other two.  She remained a
loner who would get up and cuddle for hours!  A couple of weeks ago she
lost control of her hind legs and stopped eating.  She went to see a
wonderful ferret-smart vet who noticed an abdomenal mass.  She was put
on fluids over night, but didn't respond.  The vet didn't think she was
strong enough to make it through the surgery.  She suspected lymphoma.
Josie went over the bridge the morning of June 6th.  Poor little soul...
It was so fast!  I'm scared to death for Phoebe and Rasta now!