From:
Alicia Gonzalez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:24:10 -0500
Awww, it's such a heart warming video! This happened in Mexico City,
I'd say about a month ago, maybe a little more. I did see this on the
newspaper, and it's very moving to me because unfortunately here in
Mexico animals rights still have a long way to go,in most cases animals
are barely given a second thought in emergency situations. The fact
that this fireman saved the little guy really says a lot about him as
a person.

Thanks for posting the clip!

Alicia and The Precious - Matilda, Lucas & Mateo@The Bridge