Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 15:50:45 -0400
With Kodo's case going to a whole new level, I think it's imperative to keep
up the pressure on the media and Michigan legislators.

USA Today is read nationally and they do pick up local stories.  You can
send them a letter to the editor at <[log in to unmask]> or just ask them
to pick up the story.  I also think it would be good to tell them about
California--2 major ferret stories happening simultaneously.

Also, I don't know if WLNS-TV in Lansing has picked the story up yet, but
they SHOULD.  (They were not interested in talking to me since I am not in
Michigan and I'm not too good at lying about stuff like that :-) Michigan
folks will have more clout: 517-372-8282 or <[log in to unmask]>

Let them know what a great job their sister CBS affiliate, WNEM, is doing at
covering the story (surely they can pick up something from WNEM).

I'm copying from Paula's post yesterday:

E-mail the Michigan legislature, or call them for information, as the Senate
(at least) is watching closely.  For addresses, see:

    http://www.house.state.mi.us/replist.html (House of Representatives)
    http://www.migov.state.mi.us (links to Senator's contact info)

We love you Kodo...

Ronnie and Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming, Merlin