From:
Troy Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 22:54:13 -0400
Has anyone talked to the people keeping Kodo?  How is he behaving?  Has the
person bit come down with any symptoms?  Please if it has been this long
shouldn't something happened.  Sounds like more misunderstanding.  If the
ferret has been kept under observation this long he should be foaming at the
mouth by now.  I remember my first alka-seltzer :).  Please my local humane
society puts to sleep all ferrets they recieve how do I stop this slaughter
and save Kodo let me know.  Thank You.