From:
Joan McRorie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:29:32 EST
I have five active full-blooded male New Zealand kits available for
adoption.  Their sister has already been spoken for.  They are out of DAF
Dakota of Chaotic (a beautiful black sable) and Chaotic's Moonshine of The
Clay Ferret.  Both parents have been tested and are AD-negative.  The kits
were born October 2, 2000 and are now eating mush, chicken and toes (the
other white meat).  It's late in the evening and I'm kinda brain dead (and
"pooped" -- no pun intended-- out).

Anyone who'd like to bring some dooking insanity into their homes can give
me a call at (703)620-9369 or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  I also have
four furr-hogs from an April 24,2000 litter who want to hang around here
and eat, sleep and poop.  Two females, one a gray mitt, the other a little
gray/white mixture with a gray "V" on her forehead.  Two males, one I've
nicknamed "Beastie Boy" because he's a cinnamon & cream mixture with a bit
of gray thrown in and weighs about 5 pounds!!  The other guy is mostly
cream-colored with ruby eyes and loves to kiss.  I'm looking for good home
for all of these guys because I want them to get all the attention they
deserve as well as create lovable havoc in other homes!  Excuse my rambling
and any misspells .... think I'm asleep at the keyboardddddddddd.