From:
chris last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:06:13 -0800
Dear Sirs,

I am pleased to see you find the murder of an animal humorous.  I am sure
you would find it equally side splitting if the animal were your personal
pet or the pet of a realtive or friend.I know you would roar with
laughter if a psychopath who would do such a thing were a close friend or
relative !!!.  Wouldn't it be a scream to have to associate with a
paychopath or bury your loved personal pet..now that's funny stuff..

Bravo to you for poking fun at the sick and the helpless.I think an
equally good story would be satarizing a child abduction or terrorist
threat.Tragedy is so funny when you've got nothing else going for you.

Maybe you could go to an autopsy with a live feed!!!. now that's a hooter!

I find it is those with zero talent who cater to the lowest humor,(
becasue they don't have the brains for much else) are a fad and soon
fade.

I will find it pretty funny when you have had your day in the sun and 15
minutes of fame as a promoter of trash culture and fade to oblivion.

Look forward to hearing you on the airwaves in kat mandu or the south
pole.

Best wishes on your long and illustrious carreer.

Sincerely,
Christine