From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:35:20 EST
I'd been asked when the new version of "The Ferret Owner's Manual" would
be available.  I can now happily say, "Now."  It can be found at
http://www.4lilpaws.org.  It's dated Nov 2001.  As before, nonprofit
organizations are welcome to download it, print it, and make it available
on a nonprofit basis.  Shelters may wish to give copies to their adopters.
If you're not familiar with the Manual, it's about 31 pages of basic
grooming, training, care and first aid tips.

The Web page soon should have "Santa's Ferret" very soon - may be there by
the time you read this.  It's a children's Christmas Story.

Dick B
4 L'il Paws Ferret Shelter