From:
Maryann Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 1996 17:48:40 +0000
Hi everyone!  I live in the N.J./N.Y.  area.  I'm looking for a new cage for
my fuzzies.  I want one that is 4ft. to 5ft. high and at least 3ft. wide
(many levels).  It also needs to have a slide out bottom tray.  I am willing
to purchase it through mail order, or will drive a considerable distance to
find the right one.  If anyone knows of a pet store or mail order catalog
please e-mail me.

Secondly, I'm still trying to find a ferret shelter in nj.  I have a friend
that is looking to adopt.  THANKS!!!