From:
"Bruce Williams, DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:03:32 -0500
Dear Nancy:

>He was also the first of my seven to have a vaccine reaction, two years
>ago.  So I'm wondering if his heightened senstivity also includes a food
>or parasite allergy that caused his EE.  Just conjecture on my part, but
>I wonder if anyone else with EE has had similar observations.

Interesting observation - I would also be interested in finding out if EE
animals, due to an abnormal immune response have an increased incidence of
vaccine reactions.

Now, FML, let's not go off the handle and even suggest that EE and vaccine
reactions are related - there is no data to support this.  But it is an
interesting supposition....

Anyone who has ferrets with documented cases of EE may want to comment.
Other people who would like to jump in, like those who have vaccine
reactions, or those who think there ferrets may have EE - you're only
going to muddy the waters here!

With kindest regards,
Bruce Williams, dVM