From:
Maryanne Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:41:15 EST
Hi everyone.  I have a question.  Is it adult cat food that you feed
ferrets when they are adults?  I forget.  I had mine on kitten food but
I'm not sure which one I'm suppose to give them now.  All of my fuzzies
are adults now with the acception of Panda.  She is still a wee thing.
She will be a year this summer.  Is it safe to give her adult food?
Please let me know.

I also wanted to tell you what happened to me yesterday.  I was gathering
up some clothes for the laundry.  Fortunatley my daughter was right there
when I scooped up the clothes to take to the washing machine!!!!!!  She was
laughing and laughing and telling me to LOOK OUT, well I thought they were
trying to escape the room of coarse.  Little did I know Buttercup had
gotten into some pants and she was just peaking out a bit so my daughter
could see her.  THANK GOD.  So I guess I just wanted to say, be careful
when you go to do your laundry that there isn't a little fuzzie in your
clothes.  I don't even want to imagine what could have happened to her.

From my fuzzies to yours many dooks.