From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 01:37:04 -0400
Hey FMLers

It's me again, still fired up.  Could someone, be it DVM or Shelter mom
put in writing for me ( for my battle for Lucky's dignity, at least I can
give him that much) that a kit cannot die in one hour (From start to
finish)(see my other posting, it will make sense)from dehydration.  Or
let me phrase it this way, It is true that it takes longer for a kit to
severely dehydrate than one hour.  And that a kit cannot develop black
tarry stools in one hour.

Guys, in advance, thank you so much.  This is not a court thing.  I'm
not a court type person, I don't want reimbursement for Lucky's med.
bills(which Bells Ferry Vet.  Hospital ate most of anyway, God Bless
them!) I want that ignorant, arrogant manager fired.  He has no business
being around any animal, let alone our precious fuzzies.

God Bless You all, & Sandee, a "way to go!" wouldn't hurt from you either.
Please tell Lucky what's happenin' and that I miss him.

Sue &Crew- Princess, Tori,Oscar.  Sammy,and Nikki .... BTW We are more
than anxiously awaiting Nikki's Adrenal blood screen, keep all fingers,
toes, and tails crossed</DIV>

From the Bridge- Samantha, Smokey, Bandit and Boots.  And of course
Little Lucky Boy