Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2009 11:43:20 EDT
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to update you on day two of Pinky even though this is day
three I was so busy yesterday didn't get a chance to do anything. So
here we are this was taken Thursday day two. As you can see Pinky is
more alert. The first picture was taken from outside her hospital cage.
She heard me coming and perked her head up to look at me. The next
picture I opened the top of her cage and took it that way. She looks
more bright eyed than she did the day I got her. She was eating on her
own and she seemed to love it. We have been feeding her every two
hours. You can finally feel a belly before there wasn't anything it was
all shrunk in. She is doing well enough to bite me on the arm not once
but twice. She got me on each arm plus she tried to bite me on the top
of my hand. I don't know what that was all about but I couldn't let her
get away with it so I scruffed her and scolded her saying no bite bad
girl. Today she didn't do that but she wasn't as interested in eating
her soup as she was yesterday. I don't know what is up with that so I
had to force feed her today. I will take new pictures later and
hopefully she will be eating on her own so you can see her. Pinky sends
her love and thanks to all of you who have been praying for her and for
those that sent in a donation to help with her vet expense. She will be
going to the vets Tuesday night if he is in. I have to write him today
to clear it.

God Bless You All
Helen and Pinky
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
New Castle, PA.

Mama are you coming to feed me. I am sorry I bit you. You are so good
to me and I shouldn't have bit you. I will try not to do it any more.

Oh Boy I am getting my picture taken again I must pose good for this
one. Now that the picture is taken are you going to feed me. I am
hungry. Thanks Mama for the good soup and for de fleaing me. I feel
so much better now. I love You Mama you are so good to me.