From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:44:01 EST
Hi, This weekend and the following two weekends, December 7,8, 14,15,
21,22, from 11am to 5pm Santa will be at Petsmart on Craig Road taking
photos with your pets!

The packages are $9.95 and $5 of every package goes to our shelter, (Well
the check arrives sometime in Feb!).

This is a great way to get 2 pics of your ferret, dog, cat, bird, etc
with Old Saint Nick and help out 24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter at
the same time!

the shelter also has some ferrets for adoption in the Luv a Pet center
there.  Give a fuzzie some ferret lovin.  Can't take home another real
ferret, well we have Ty the Beanie Babie ferret for adoption as well.

Are you bored with shopping?  Well we can use some weekend helpers at
Petsmart to help with the Santa Photos and Adoptions, so to heck with
shopping, come play with ferrets!!!!

Also check out our website, see the shelter kids with their presents sent
from the Thanksgiving Exchange and Secret Santas.  Not all are up but we
are working on it!!!

Thank you everyone that has sent a present, the ferrets love their new
stuff.  I also received a present!!!  New socks for work, I asked for
them, lol.  Ok, you got me, they are for the ferrets too!  They stole all
my work socks and chewed holes in the toes so they, I mean I needed new
ones!

Hope to see some of you Vegas people this weekend!!!
Take Care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"