From:
Isabella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:55:25 -0700
:::::wiping sweat from mask::::
OH I am SOO happy and very thankful I really truly thought that My
Mother was the only human that ate our food.

I mean do you realize how embarrassing it is when you are having fellow
ferret friends over and the FedEx guy comes to you door just so your
Mother can taste test the "latest batch" before they bag the food!
Thank You Alex! ...oh next time mom said sprinkle some Complete Care
on the Turkey Venison. ::::slapping paw on forehead::::

And Linda I have your address right here in my book... I have some
Wisconsin dark chocolate for you I hope that is OK?

Sent from Isabella's Gucci Jones iPad
A highly recommend device for though who do not have opposable thumbs.