From:
Jennifer Rufenacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:04:32 -0400
Help!  I have taken my ferret to 4 different vets in the past 2 years due
to my ferret vomiting approx every other month.  They ALL have done blood
work, xrays, exams, etc.  however none of them have found anything wrong
with her.  She is 4 years old and when she does vomit, it is just her food
(totally ferret) and will vomit 1-2 times and then be perfectly fine.  I
did try switching her food to Iams cat food (due to a recommendation by
one of the vets) and it did not work.  She is a very active little girl.

I dont know what else to do!  It's been going on for about 2 years now!!!
Any ideas???  Please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much!