Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 02:36:56 -0500 (EST)
 From:  Corporal Chunky
 To:    Ferret Liberation Organization (FLO)

Salute! (Raised hand to the brow)

On 12-28-06 I was reassigned to Heaven to join the initiatives
previously started by Lt. Chipper, Sgt. Gina, and Captain Casey.
Our targeted meeting place is at Rainbow Bridge
(http://rainbowbridge.org/).
My MOM (Moniker of Moan) is not happy that I left HQ while in transport
to the VA hospital in VA for lymphoma of the intestine. Private Dori
and Special Ops Officer Chubahwah have chosen not to go AWOL from HQ,
but I'm concerned about MOM. She has red eyes, a wet face, and no
Kleenex. Air shipment of supplies from another outpost might be useful.

My deployment to Raleigh 1.5 years ago from Charlotte, NC, has been
successful. HQ has seen many new recruits and training activities.
Reinforcements are not needed at this time. Strategic planning is in
place, but will not be executed until further notice. Our flag is
half-raised.

Salute! {I can see you through the monitor)

--------
Rest in peace my Chunky-puppy-face
Shari Gunter