From:
The Morris Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 07:00:59 -0500
Well Poor little bald Sally finally got to the vet - I had been waiting on
her to put on some weight - She has put on a little - Bad news........She
has an adrenal tumor - It is on her little vulva -

My question is this.........Should we have the surgery done or should or
would it be so tramatic and hurtful that it would be better to let her just
be comfortable till the end - We want to do the right thing for her - She
is still eating dry as well as canned food - The money is not a factor -
Not that I have alot of it but I don't mind paying vet bills - But what
concerns me is weather it would just leave her in pain and feeling that
we abandoned her as her previous owners did - Our vet, Lois Green, Was so
sweet but could not really tell us much of a prognosis - She said in her
experience it was abput 50\50 - Those who got the surgery and did well and
those who did not - She does not have alot of experience with ferrets but
tries to read and find out what she can - I have tried most all of the vets
around here (Albany Ga.) and I trust and like her the best.  So any advice
for her or I would be very helpful -

Thanks - Mindy, Joey, Fat Boy Slim, and Sally, the bald babe!
         Stinky and Jr.  watching over us all -