From:
Maggie Mae Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 20:36:07 +0000
Hi Again,

Well, I done did it.  I ain't thinkin' too good and have been tryin' to get
ready for my trip on Friday.

I bought some self feeders and a self waterer for the cats and ferts.  I
figured I would need to keep a bowl and water bottles in the fart's room to
prevent messes.  So I just bought them 2 feeders and bought the waterer and
a feeder for the cats.

Decided to put out the cat's stuff tonight.  Got the waterer all set up,
holds about 2 liters.  Let the mob of 16 out of their room.  Walked by the
waterer and stepped in water, took off wet socks.  Decided they had been
"digging" at the water to figure out where it comes out.  Saw the infamous
Miss Stella snorkling to see the bottle's bottom.  Put towels down and
walked off.  Played with farts on bed, sheet snorkling and wrestling.  Went
back into kitchen to find the self waterer had been dismantled and 2 liters
of water was slowly seeping across the floor.  Now I have 16 wet ferrets
with cold wet feet.  Wonderful.  ;-)

Moral of the story: don't do anything new around ferrets when you are too
tired or too stressed to think about it.

Maggie Mae and the Messy Missouri Mob of Mayhem

Who us Ma?