From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 19:59:17 -0400
Hi All,

I was reading the Sunday paper (Naples,FL) today and they usually have an
article about pet care.  Well today's was about ferrets, titled " Owning a
ferret is not for everyone".

It had alot of good information about ferrets needs and basically said
ferrets require alot of attention.  They also made a statement to point out
that ferrets cannot fend for themselves if set free in.  The source was from
a shelter mom, Lorie Frezza of Memphis.  I was so happy to see it.  I think
articles like this are great and very informative, especially for people who
are thinking of getting a furry.

Dooks To All,
Teresa & the Fur-tastic Four
Sequioa, Enoch, Callisto, & Nemesis