From:
Leigh Troglin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:22:46 EST
Is there any difference in the personality of ferrets due to their sex?
I've got two boys now and I was planning on getting a girl for Christmas
but I saw the cutest most energetic little boy yesterday.  The only thing
is that the person I talked to at the pet store didn't know where he came
from.  They knew he isn't an MF ferret but thats it.  He's also not a kit.
He looks about the size of my ferrets which are about 5 months old.  Any
advice anyone can give me would be helpful.  I'm just hesitant about
getting him because I had wanted a girl and because I don't know where
he came from or how old he is.

Thanks