Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:57:57 EST
Update -

Everyone has found a home at this time.  Please do not send anymore
emails.  We've been sent 400 emails at this time and it's getting
difficult to sort through all of them in order to screen everyone as
quickly as we can.  We appreciate everyone's kind hearts and we're
estastic for them all.  We're waiting for the last few confirmations and
other informations from the new owners before sending the transportation
out tomorrow.  We're getting things packed in.

Error - there are no ferrets going to Utah or Kansas as far as we know.
Sorry about that.

Again, thank you so much.

Marcy