From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 11:33:14 -0400
You know you're a ferret owner when...
You've only got one of each pair of socks because even though you've found
the secret hiding place where your ferret hides your socks and you've
searched the whole room and you know there is no other place where she could
possibly hide anything, she still manages to make at least one sock of every
pair disappear.

Question...
I've heard stories about people trying to wake up their ferrets and being
scared that the ferret was dead because it wouldn't move and was totally
limp, but it was just sleeping hard.  Well, that has never been Sarah, she
has always woken at the slightest sound.  However, lately she seems to be
sleeping really hard and I can actually pick her up without waking her.  She
is six years old, eats and drinks well, had a clean checkup two months ago.
Any thoughts?  Could it be because she's getting older?  She had ECE about a
year and a half ago and almost died.  Ever since then, I panic at the
slightest sign of lethargy or change in behavior.  Am I just over reacting?

     Thanks,
     Caroline