Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 10:20:20 -0700
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I have a weird one for you.  I have a two year old male blaze badger,
>purchased at Petco that has no markings.  None at all.  No ear tattoos,
>no toe tattoos, not a single marking.  But he has papers stating that he
>is a Marshall Farms ferret.  My vet says that is unlikely.  Are there
>others wiih Marshall ferrets that have no identifying markings?

My local Petco is good to their ferrets for the most part (to the extent
of giving me what they consider to be non-sellable ferrets rather than
sending them back or putting them down) but they are not real good with
paperwork.  There have been times when I have not been given papers at
all, or been given male papers for a female ferret, etc.  I would say it
is most likely you were given Marshall Farms paperwork when you should
have been given paperwork from another breeder, or something like that.
Enjoy your ferret :)

Star

=====
The stars are close and dear and I have joined the brotherhood of the
worlds.  And everything's holy - everything, even me.  (John Steinbeck)
~*~*~
http://foxfoot.tripod.com/