From:
Kymberlie Barone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 00:01:18 -0500
Hi everyone,

Sorry to keep tying up the FML with transport requests.  We've got a
transport going from MA to IN this weekend.  It's just about all set but
I've yet to hear back from a couple of people who already signed up for
FAA, and I just don't want to wait until the last second, so I'm asking if
anyone reading this can help out.

Two things that I need:

Someone to transport from the Bridgeport, CT area to the Philadelphia, PA
area.  This transport is about 160 miles, 3 hours.  If you can or if you
know of anyone who can fill this, please let me know ASAP.  This would be
needed Saturday morning.

I also need someone who can transport from the Pittsburgh area to the
Conneaut, Ohio area.  This leg is about 160 miles depending on where in
Pittsburgh it originates (this estimate is from east of Pittsburgh).

IF you know of anyone who can do this, please email to BOTH of the
following addresses ASAP: [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]
Thanks!

Kymberlie Barone
Director,
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Montgomery County Branch
http://www.ferretrescue.com
"Forget Puppy Love... There's nothing greater than Ferret Love!"tm
Don't miss the Three Rivers Ferret Show!!!!!!!!!
March 13, 1999 in Oakmont, PA
More info: http://trfn.clpgh.org/trfc/Show.shtml
Show proceeds help PFRA ferrets get a second chance!!!